Established in 1982, Campbell Strata Management is a leading regional property management firm focused on strata and rental management services for residential and commercial properties. Campbell operates out of two locations with offices in Surrey and Abbotsford, servicing the Metro Vancouver market.
Campbell’s values are putting our people first with the vision of becoming the Best Place to Work in Strata Management. We believe in building our business around our people to deliver an exceptional client experience and raise the bar for strata services in our industry.
Campbell is the sister company of Frontline Real Estate Services, a commercial real estate brokerage. Visit www.flre.ca to learn more about our story and company culture.
- Strata Management license with relevant work experience in strata management/property management
- Client focused – exceptional communication and relationship management skills
- Organized – strong time management and organizational skills
- Tech-orientated – very comfortable with technology in a modern work environment
- Agile – Able to work independently and remotely
- Attention to Detail – sense for quantitative (accounting) and qualitative precision (minutes/documentation)
- The ability and willingness to work outside regular business hours, when required
- A clear understanding of the Real Estate Services Act and the Strata Property Act
- A valid BC Driver’s License and a motor vehicle
The main responsibilities of this position will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist and advise the strata council in understanding the Strata Property Act and other legislation pertinent to the management of strata corporations
- Assist with the enforcement of the bylaws and rules of the Strata Corporation
- Prepare for, organize, and guide council meetings, Annual General Meetings and Special General Meetings, which are generally held in the evening
- Take minutes of meetings and action directives as finalized by the strata council
- Prepare annual budgets, ensure collection of strata fees and levies, ensure accounts are received and paid on time
- Review financial statements
- Ensure emergencies are responded to immediately at all items
- Project Management - Procure services required at the building by obtaining and analyzing quotations for council’s approval while verifying invoices
Campbell proudly offers competitive compensation/benefits, training, and a positive work environment.
- Work from home opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Dental care
- Vision care
- Vacation & paid time off
- Bonus scheme
- Company events & social hours
- On-site parking
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- strata management: 1 year (Required)