Reports to: President
To support in developing new business opportunities in Food & Beverage production and distribution and implementing commercial strategies that results in business growth, community engagement and revenue generation.
Job Description/ Responsibilities
· Working from Canada and Qatar, seek potential investors in Qatar who are interested in investing in Food and Beverage.
· Develop new and creative initiatives and projects in Food and Beverage based on the traditional and cultural food and beverage in the middle east.
· Lead in building and maintaining relationships with key accounts and potential external stakeholders & boost their interest.
· Manage and plan for new projects and products through understanding the local market.
· Focus thru understating the local and regional market, and international business.
· Discover and explore opportunities through observing industry trends and support in introducing growth strategies that enhance sales, and customer experience.
· Work and collaborate with cross-functional sales and operation teams in Canada on projects to ensure successful and low-risk implementation of activities.
· Support in developing sales and marketing strategies that are comprehensive enough to influence and increase target markets.
· Support in assessing outcomes against set of business objectives thru analysis and reports.
Job Requirements/ Profile
EMPLOYMENT CONDITIONS :
· Type of contract : Full Time Permanent 32.5 hours a week
· Work shifts : Monday to Friday from 9 to 15:30
· Starting date : As soon as possible
The position is based in Etobicoke, in Toronto West end (nearest major intersection is Gardiner Expressway & Kipling Avenue). 450-B Kipling Ave, Etobicoke, ON M8Z 5E1
Our site is served by two TTC transit bus lines, running 7 days a week, all day (12 min bus ride to Kipling subway, 15 min bus ride to Islington station).
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $49.35 /hour