Our mission at Starbucks is to nurture and inspire the human spirit, one cup, one person, one neighborhood at a time.
Imagine what good things could be accomplished if we sent our customers out into the world with joy in their hearts and coffee in their cup?
If that resonates with your passion for customer service, and you have experienced the joys of Starbucks as a customer, we are looking for you to contribute to Starbucks success by assisting the store manager in executing store operations, while challenging you to lead a team of partners to share that joy with others by delivering exceptional customer service.
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends,nights and/or holidays
- Meet store operating policies and standards, including providing quality beverages and food products, cash handling and store safety and security, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Six (6) months of experience in a position that required constant interacting with and fulfilling the requests of customers
- Meets required dress code
- Prepare and coach the preparation of food and beverages to standard recipes or customized for customers, including recipe changes such as temperature, quantity of ingredients or substituted ingredients
- At least six (6) months of experience delegating tasks to other employees and/or coordinating the tasks of two (2) or more employees
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to direct the work of others
- Ability to learn quickly
- Effective oral communication skills
- Knowledge of the retail environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $18.60 per hour
All partners are required to wear masks while working, and we follow a strict cleaning and hand washing cadance.