We are a Vancouver based boutique digital agency focusing on creating, managing and promoting sports and entertainment content. This position will require relocation to Vancouver. We are a small dynamic team and pride ourselves on delivering best in-class results. Our casual, yet results focused environment, provides a great work-life balance so you will never feel like you live at the office, although we happen to think time here is time well-spent.
About the Role
As our Senior SEO Marketing Manager, you will own our entire optimization process, be expected to expand our link acquisition efforts and assist in driving organic traffic through both on-page and off-page optimization strategies. This includes helping to build relationships with relevant influencers and and drive key initiatives to further grow online traffic.
You’ll manage a steadfast and experienced group of outreach marketing specialists. To be successful in this role you must be proactive, a critical thinker and excel with real time problem-solving.
· Drive key technical & content intiatives to stay relevant in the SEO landscape
· Develop and start new link building strategies and tactics.
· Research competitors' link profiles and content to identify link acquisition opportunities.
· Pitch content to journalists, editors, bloggers and webmasters.
· Compile, monitor, and organize contact lists as well as maintain our CRM database.
· Build solid relationships with content creators.
· Report on KPIs
· Provide ongoing training, goal setting & performance management of your team members.
Qualifications & Requirements:
· 5+ years experience with SEO experience
· Demonstrated experience growing organic search traffic.
· Data-driven, has strong organizational skills and attention to detail
· Degree in marketing, communication, business or any analytical field is a plus.
· Knowledge of SEO best practices.
· Excellent time management skills
· Experience with Ahrefs / SEMRush, Google Analytics and Excel.
· Must follow professional sports.
This is a full-time, permanent position based in downtown Vancouver. It includes full benefits (medical and dental), competitive salary plus other perks.
Interviews will be conducted via phone during this time.
Job Type: Full-time