Nick Day Design is a custom woodshop specializing in high-end residential cabinetry and furniture. Our projects include custom millwork, custom furniture and a collection of solid wood furniture. Seeking an experienced Cabinet Maker to join our team.
An ideal candidate will be:
- Skilled woodworker with at least 2-3 years of experience in cabinetry
- Able to read shop drawings and problem solve fabrication methods
- Experience working with a range of materials (wood veneers, solid wood, MDF, melamine)
- Detail-oriented and takes pride in their work
- Dynamic, adaptable skill base
- Good attitude and a team player
Must have a valid G Class Driver's License
Please respond with a resume and brief note outlining your experience and interest.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $22.00-$30.00 per hour
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- We are located in East York. Do you live in the Toronto Area?
- cabinetry: 2 years (preferred)
- G Class Driver's Licence (preferred)