Reason for Post :
Position Status :
Temporary- Full time
Work Shifts :
CIUSSS de l'Ouest-de-l’Île-de-Montréal
Job Territory :
Human Resources, Communications and Legal Affairs Directorate
Service :Reference number :
Number of days :Length of Assignment :
Work Schedule :
lundi au vendredi
Salary :Number of positions available :
Job Category :
Administrative and Office Personnel (Admin. Agent, Secretary (medical, legal…) Admin. Tech., etc.)
Posting Start Date :
Posting End Date :
Under the authority of the Business Partner Executive Advisor, the Partner Support Administration Technician performs work related to the application of regulations and collective agreements in matters of compensation and benefits (RAVS). He acts as the employer representative in the management of his dossiers.
Opening of files:
- Ensures an advisory role for managers and partners;
- Ensures the development of specific mandates and various projects and coordinates their implementation;
- Participates in the development, proposal and implementation processes and procedures relating to best practices, performance and quality in his/her sector;
- Applies the rules relating to the confidentiality, conservation, circulation and destruction of files;
- Ensures compliance with various deadlines, needs, regulations, policies and procedures in application;
- Participates in the training and integration of new employees and interns;
Compensation and benefits:
- Participates in the opening of the employee filea in paper and electronic format in the HR information system, including data entry;
- Is responsible for ensuring that the file is complete (resume, diploma required, proof of professional orders if necessary, relevant documents signed...) and for carrying out the required follow-ups with the employee or other services;
- Participates in activities related to welcoming new employees, in collaboration with the other departments of the directorate;
- Conducts the presentation of employee benefits during the welcome day for new employees.
- Applies group insurance plans and government plans and makes the required follow-ups with the insurer;
- Applies benefits relating to the various leaves (e.g. annual, public holidays, progressive, deferred, parental pensions, etc.) and other social benefits in accordance with collective agreements;
- Writes and applies the scheduling agreements (4-day schedule and compressed schedule);
- Applies and administers dossiers relating to the pension plan and other benefits under the responsibility of Retraite-Québec, such as requests for the purchase of years of service, requests for annuities and reimbursement of contributions;
- Enters data in electronic employee files;
- Analyzes, upon return of pay, validation and invoicing reports to correct errors, if necessary;
- Participates, when required, in updating the salary classification;
- Participates in and implements any applicable compensation adjustment;
- Applies the rules in terms of salary, such as salary scales, progression and adjustment of salary scales, allowances and bonuses;
- Monitors compensation for employees affected by wage maintenance measures;
- Participates in the annual salary increase exercise applicable to employees;
- Participates, in collaboration with external staffing, in all stages of data collection, validation and data entry related to salary calculations according to the standards in place;
- Performs analysis and calculations related to corrections of employee banks (vacation, seniority, psychiatric leave, holidays);
- Make corrections to vacation calendars;
- Analyzes requests from managers who do not have access to their employees' attendance records or schedules, applies the correction if possible or redirects the request to the right HR department.
- Diploma of college studies (DEC) in administrative or office automation techniques; OR university certificate related to human resources management; OR a bachelor's degree related to human resources management.
- Fluency in oral and written French;
- Fluency in written English and functional knowledge of spoken English;
- Professional experience in the field of compensation and benefits (an asset);
- Knowledge of labor laws and collective agreements in the health and social services network (an asset);
- Ability to prioritize files;
- Sense of organization;
- Autonomy and discretion;
- Ability to develop and implement effective processes, practices and tools with a constant concern for continuous improvement;
The job is located in an administrative pavilion at Douglas Mental Health University Institute (6875, Boulevard Lasalle, Montréal, QC, H4H 1R3).
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
The West Island of Montreal IHSSUC has a program for the access to equal employment and invites natives, visible minorities, women, and persons with disabilities to apply for positions. Persons with disabilities can share their special needs in relation to the selection process for the position requested to facilitate the study of their application.
If you are applying for a mobile device (smartphone, tablet), you will receive an acknowledgment email asking you to go update your CV for your application to be considered.