We are currently looking for compassionate and enthusiastic caregivers to join our team as we serve our clients in the Greater Victoria Area.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Registered Care Aide (RCA)/ Health Care Assistant (HCA)
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Hazard pay and signing bonus currently available
- A relationship based approach to care, with minimum 2hr. client visits. An opportunity to get to know your clients and to positively impact their lives in a tangible way.
- Competitive pay rates (commensurate with experience and certifications)
- Safer working environment based on smaller care teams, and limited clients per caregiver
- Learning opportunities for personal and professional growth augmented by leading industry recognized systems
- Flexible scheduling options
- Work sponsored social activities throughout the year
- RCA / HCA Certification or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and interact with clients, families, coworkers, and supervisors.
- Satisfactorily demonstrates competency in clinical skills
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL?
- Up-to-date registration
- Access to reliable transportation
- A kind, compassionate and caring demeanour
- Dependability, responsibility and reliability
- CPR & First Aid
- Required background check
Prior experience working in home care is an asset, however, we are willing to train the right candidate for the job.
Job Type: Part-time / Casual
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual
- Registered Care Aide (Preferred)
- Drivers license and vehicle (Preferred)