- Perform preventative maintenance and troubleshoot equipment safely while abiding by all policies & procedures.
- Perform preventive maintenance on electrical and mechanical equipment.
- Follow company policies (performance, safety, etc.).
- Troubleshoot and repair hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical equipment.
- Perform administrative tasks including completing permits, parts ordering, and work order completion.
- Must be able to perform physical job duties including bending/stooping, climbing ladders, open/close valves, and pounding with hammer.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Ability to work in elevated areas.
- Must be able to read/write English.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to work overtime.
- Ability to work holidays, nights, weekends or different shifts.
- At least of 2 years of experience in production related work.
- Ontario or Inter-Provincial 433A Millwright Certificate (Full License).
- Must be legally entitled to work for Cargill in Canada.
- Cargill requires that employees be a minimum of 18 years old.
- Able to work under special work conditions, such as extreme heat or cold.
- Basic food safety knowledge.
- Experience in food manufacturing or packaging.
- Knowledge of CFIA requirements for food manufacturing.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $34.00 /hour
- Millwright: 1 year (Preferred)
- Ontario or Inter-Provincial 433A Millwright Certificate (Ful (Preferred)