We are looking for friendly, energetic call centre customer service representatives to provide exceptional customer service on behalf of one of Canada's largest financial institutions.
The Financial Customer Service Representative at SinglePoint is a professional, responsible, and goal-orientated individual who handles mainly inbound and occasional outbound customer interactions with a high degree of customer service, sensitivity and urgency. Our commitment to customer care is second to none. There are many opportunities for growth within our company and we are looking for top talent individuals that can grow with us!
We have a permanent full-time opportunity and the schedule we are currently hiring for is 5 days a week with a rotational schedule between the operating hours (NDT) of
- Monday to Friday - 8:30am to 12:30am
- Saturday - 9:30am to 7:30pm
- Sunday - 2:30pm to 9:30pm
This position starts on October 21, 2022, successful candidates MUST be available to start.
This is a completely remote position, we will provide and send you the equipment for work.
Candidates must be located within driving distance of St.John's, NL.
- Receive inbound and make outbound customer calls regarding past due accounts and facilitate payment arrangements to bring accounts to a current balance
- Handle each call with a high level of professionalism and respect while ensuring the needs of the customer and business are satisfied
- Resolve customer account discrepancies
- Respect and uphold privacy and protection of customer information
- Meet and exceed individual targets and performance expectations
What Are We Looking For?
- Have strong communication and computer navigation skills
- Have the ability to multi task efficiently
- Is committed and willing to learn and grow within the business
- One year of experience working in a high volume call centre environment is an asset
- Must be available to work flexible shifts
- Hourly rate between $18.00-$20.00/hour
- Benefits (medical and dental on a cost sharing program)
- Fun and engaging work culture
- Perkopolis discount program
- Career and leadership development
- We provide the equipment!
Join a winning team today!
We are an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available upon request at any point in the selection process.
After signing up, you will be sent an email with instructions on how to connect.
Please be prepared to join the virtual interview from a quiet place using a desktop or mobile device with a working speaker, microphone, and camera. Check to see if your network connection can support an online session. A plugged in ethernet cable or a strong WiFi network signal will help avoid time delays during your conversation.
What to prepare
Preferred dress code
Casual (come as you are, but please be presentable)
About SinglePoint Group International
SinglePoint has been providing specialized call center services to North American businesses since 1947. SinglePoint Group International Inc. is the holding company for our recognized industry leading brands, which include: Credit Bureau of Canada Collections Inc. (CBCC) and Collection Group of Canada Inc. (CGC). At SinglePoint, we make sure our employees are motivated and inspired to help our clients. Our goal is to provide a fun environment where we can inspire our team members to become the amazing professional that they are. Join a company that provides exceptional services for industry leading clients!
What is a virtual interview?
Virtual interviews help employers connect with job seekers when they're not in the same physical location. Since hiring is a human process, employers would like to talk with you online (chat, video, or phone) to see if you meet the requirements for the job.