Our client, a division of a global world class manufacturer, is currently recruiting for a Assistant Controller. The Assistant Controller is responsible for assisting with control of the financial activities of the company and to supply management with accurate and timely data regarding the financial performance of the division.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
Opportunity to work for a very well respected, world class manufacturer that has enjoyed many years of success and stability.
Paid additional training and development.
Excellent growth and advancement opportunities.
An excellent compensation package including:
- Competitive salary ($100K to $115K)
- Excellent benefits
- RRSP matching
- Profit sharing
- A post-secondary degree in an accounting or business-related discipline
- Completion of a CPA (CMA, CA) or similar designation preferred
- 5+ years in an accounting/finance or commercial supervisory / management position preferred
- Cash flow Management – meeting the specified A/R and A/P days measurables.
- Oversee the implementation of divisional accounting.
- Manage the long-term forecast process.
- Work with Department Managers on budget preparation.
- Build budget models.
- Complete the annual standard cost verification.
- Investigate standard cost variances, and provide an annual standard cost evaluation.
- Provide job-costing evaluation.
- Quality verification of monthly financial statements.
- Oversee preparation of Corporate Insurance renewal information.
- Manage scientific research and experimental development tax credit process.
- Identify specific part number level cost reduction initiatives.
- Manage vendor risk process/customer risk process.
- Oversee preparation for R.O.I./R.O.S. models.
- Execute internal audit governance.
- Prepare and help to manage external audit.
Contact and Resume Submission
If you feel you are an excellent candidate and have the required skills and experience indicated above, please send your attached resume and any important details to HCR Permanent Search, care of the Recruitment Consultant listed below. Only qualified candidates who can work in Canada without restriction will be contacted.
Director of Operations
HCR Permanent Search
(905) 669-2400 x2236
Email: [email protected]