Our vision is to become the world’s most reliable innovative hygiene solutions provider, improving quality of life by building healthy spaces in communities where we live, work and play. Sounds simple? Definitely not, but that’s exactly why we are taking on the challenge. We want to live in a world where facilities are safe and hygienic.
At Citron Hygiene, we are committed to being the best, and that starts with finding the best people. We have developed a team of amazing people across Canada, US and UK. As the 2019 recipient of the Globe and Mail’s Employee Recommended Workplace, we are collaborative, have integrity, we deliver the highest quality in everything we do and we have fun doing it.
The Human Resources Coordinator is a hands-on representative of the Human Resources department whose job is to help facilitate all basic Human Resources functions. The Human Resources Coordinator multitasks through actively participating in the recruiting process, benefits administration, addressing employee matters, health & safety, report and database management activities for the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the supervision of the Director, Human Resources, the duties and responsibilities of the Human Resources Coordinator include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Work in partnership with various managers to ensure ongoing administration and understanding of policy or procedure practices, compensation and benefits;
- Provide human resources support and advice to employees and managers;
- Manage all aspects of the administration of employee benefits, including answering benefit inquiries from employees, making decisions/resolving issues regarding employee benefit coverage, and reconciling current employee benefit data against monthly carrier billing statements to ensure accuracy of information;
- Assist in the development and regular review of policies and procedures;
- Administer and record employee recognition and incentive programs.
- Assist in the development of job description and keeping them current.
- Support all areas of the recruitment function such as maintaining personnel requisitions, job posting, screen resumes, phone interviews for entry level, professional and technical job openings.
- Prepare job offers and new hire packages.
- Coordinate and assist with the orientation of all new hires;
- Coordinate and assist with training programs and the 1%;
- Maintain of the pay equity program;
- Coordination of annual performance management program;
- Administration of health and safety policies, practices and programs,
- Maintain human resource data bases, computer software systems, and manual filing systems.
- Provide detailed employee reports upon request;
- Participate in organizing events and social activities;
- Provide research and prepare correspondence, reports and presentations as needed;
- Translate HR communications and documents;
- Act as a back up to payroll; and
- Other duties as assigned
- Completion of a diploma or bachelor’s degree in a related, such as human resources management.
- Minimum one (1) to three (3) years of experience in a human resources environment;
- Experience with employee payroll (ex. Dayforce HCM) and benefit programs;
- CRHA designation preferred;
- Excellent business communication and interpersonal skills with a high degree of professionalism;
- Strong ethics in regards to privacy, confidentiality and protecting the interests of the company;
- Proficient in using MS Office (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook);
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently and under minimal supervision;
- Self-directed and self-motivated; and
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities;
- Bilingual in English and French is required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.