Psychotherapist - Build a full caseload quickly
Work in beautiful Orillia, located at the start of cottage country. Orillia is a growing community undergoing economic expansion. It is situated on the shores of Lake Couchiching and Lake Simcoe, just an hour from Toronto and Muskoka. It is twenty minutes to Mt. St. Louis Moonstone and Horseshoe Valley ski resorts. Excellent quality of life with affordable housing, outdoor recreational activities, a short commute to work, and ideal place to raise a family. Get in early on this growing community!
BEAUTIFUL NEW CLINIC OPENING SPRING 2020! Join our dynamic team as we move into a new and beautiful 10,000 square foot facility on Mississaga Street East in downtown Orillia under the same roof as Simcoe Muskoka Orthopaedics. Our multidisciplinary team consists of chiropractors, physiotherapists, massage therapists, and a naturopath, and works closely with our in-house physicians. We are well integrated within the community and have excellent relationships with local physicians, sports teams and businesses. Our workplace culture is strong, with a positive and respectful foundation. We are growing our team and looking to bring on registered social workers trained to provide valuable in-clinic and virtual psychotherapy services.
Check out our website and team at www.millerhealth.ca
We offer our Psychotherapists:
1. The opportunity to build your practice quickly whether you are a seasoned clinician or new grad. We serve a large patient population and pride ourselves in being a collaborative team.
2. Competitive fee split
3. No administrative workload as we manage all reception, appointment coordination, invoicing, billing and marketing for you
4. Beautifully outfitted, private treatment rooms
5. Support for continuing education and professional development
· Masters of Social Work
· Registered with the OCSWSSW
· 1-2 years of relevant experience
· Training in CBT, mindfulness-based approaches, couples therapy all preferred
· Psychologists are also invited to apply for consideration
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time