Vesterra Properties Ltd: Accounting/Bookkeeping Specialist
Location: Surrey, BC (Local Applicants Only)
Employment Status: Full Time
About Us: Vesterra Properties Ltd is a full-service private Real Estate Development firm which does business in Development, Land Acquisition, Construction, Investing. Collectively, we bring over 30 years of experience in these respective fields.
Purpose of Job:
We are currently looking for a passionate Accountant/Bookkeeper whom of which is organized, and detail oriented, Excellent interpersonal skills, takes initiative, patient, positive and willing to learn.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Oversee and manage the tracking and management of financial data.
Document transaction details, entering financial transactions in databases, organizing financial reports, fact-checking accounting, notifying senior management of any accounting discrepancies.
Account Reconciliation for the group of companies and any other related companies owned by the shareholders.
Full Cycle Accounting with Quickbooks desktop/online
Accounts Payables/Accounts Receivables Management
Work Experience / Education / Designations:
· Completed high school education, or equivalent work experience
· Experience in the accounting/bookkeeping sector is required.
· Strong communication skills (over the telephone and in person)
· Solid computer and multi-tasking skills
· Strong collaboration skills
· Continuous learner, highly analytical, with good conceptual and critical thinking skills.
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Excellent data entry skills
A suitable combination of experience, training and education may be considered.
To be determined, based on experience.
Potential for benefits in the future.
Vesterra Properties will require individuals who are fully fluent in English. Knowledge of a second language is considered an asset.
More Information: For more Information Visit vesterraproperties.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00-$30.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- QuickBooks: 1 year (preferred)
- Bookkeepers: 1 year (preferred)
- bookkeeping: 1 year (preferred)
Expected start date: 2022-05-30