- Coordination of installing spray foam insulation's on job sites, to meet the required specifications.
- Make necessary preparation for the insulation process at job sites by unloading equipment & placing items in the location where they will be installed.
- Cutting access spray foam from walls.
- Survey job sites and take steps to prevent and protect against spray foam insulation over spray.
- Understand the proper operating procedures of the spray foam insulation application equipment.
- Construction experience preferred.
- Willingness to learn.
- Physical capability to stand for long periods.
- Must be able to lift over 70Lbs.
- Able to work at heights. (scaffold & ladders) Training available for lifts.
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to use good judgment and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently as well as operate as part of a team.
- Ability to demonstrate a respectful and professional demeanor at all times.
- May be required to wear respirators with cartridge.
- Valid drivers’ licence is required.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Spray Foam Insulation Application required.
Established in 1927 Bothwell-Accurate has enjoyed 90 successful years in business and now employs over 300 professionals to meet all your waterproofing, architectural metal and roofing project requirements. With a management team that represents some of the most experienced professionals in the industry, and more than 60,000 completed projects, we are one of Canada’s oldest and most experienced construction firms. We proudly service our growing roster of industrial, commercial and institutional clients providing innovative, superior installations across Ontario the lower mainland and interior of British Columbia.
Job Type: Full-time
- Spray Foam Insulation Applicator Open and Closed Cell: 5 years (Required)
- Mississauga, ON (Preferred)