A Sales Manager is accountable for the Sales Department of the variable operations within the dealership as well as develop and implement sales strategies that help the dealership achieve sales goals.
- Accurately plan and forecast sales, develop annual sales goals, monitor profits, and communicate status to team and General Manager.
- Hire and develop sales team members.
- Lead, delegate, empower sales team members.
- Responsible for new car inventory including managing the supply and demand of market conditions.
- Build and maintain customer engagement including balancing the needs of clients, sales team and dealership.
Skills and Abilities
- VSA License required
- Post-Secondary education recommended, preferably business or commerce orientated or at least five years of managerial experience in the automotive industry.
- Able to establish and maintain good relationships that exceed customer expectations
- Automotive product knowledge including past/current model lines, and trim level
- Strong communication, time management, leadership, and analytical skills
- General Sales Manager
- General Manager
Job Type: Full-time
- management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Sales: 5 years (Preferred)