‘’Passionate People, great careers’’
- Competitive salary
- 3 weeks vacation
- Annual bonus
- Full benefits package
- A young and dynamic team
- A growth environment favoring the development of competencies
Are you interested in the world of coffee? Do you want to use your passion to curate an exquisite client experience? Are you a dynamic individual looking to join a team that motivates you and takes pride in working hard and exceeding objectives?
Joining Nespresso means embarking on a unique adventure within a growing, innovative company. At Nespresso, you will learn about our passion for perfection and for the exceptional, and about our values, which are guided by this same passion: Nespresso excellence.
Your career in Luxury Retail awaits you!
MISSION OF THE JOB
Guarantee the smooth daily running of the Boutique in order to ensure sales & profit performance and Customer Service level. Act as an ambassador for the Nespresso brand in the Boutique and ensure that the Nespresso values are lived in the team. Support the Boutique Manager in their daily activities and replace them during their absences.
Ensure consistency of the Nespresso Brand and the customer 360 experience:
- Ensure the Boutique is clean (well-ordered, correct equipment, properly presented)
- Fill the display cubicles with capsules, machines and accessories on a daily basis.
- Ensure that the organization runs smoothly in regards to customer expectations (reception, waiting time, and tastings)
- Monitor the Service Excellence and provide the right guidance and improvement advice
- Welcome, advise and guide clientele and identify their needs.
- Advise both prospects and Club members on Nespresso products and services.
- Initiate Club members to the art of coffee tasting and develop their curiosity about our full range of products.
- Maintain a proactive approach towards the customers.
- Respond appropriately to customer complaints
Boutique Excellence Operations Procedures
- Manage the presence of the Coffee Specialists and distribute their daily tasks (i.e. tasting area, stock control, reception of deliveries, etc…)
- Organize maintenance of the Boutique and manage the related files.
- Transmit necessary information to other departments to ensure the smooth running of the Boutique (security, cleanliness of premises, maintenance)
- Ensure accurate reporting; and ensure IT issues are reported in due time
- Inscribe new Boutique customers, open their account, present the Boutique and Club services, and assist them in their selection during their first purchase
Inventory Management: Boutique Stock Control
- Manage the stock (machines, capsules and accessories) as well as the necessary POS material.
- Anticipate the requirements for each area of activity and ensure continuous adequate stocks, place orders, check the deliveries.
- Monitor the optimal delivery plan (frequency / cost / product availability) and optimize the stock holding areas.
- Monitor of out of Stock situation
- Implement the application of operational procedures and follow the Quality & SHE systems, including the compliance to all Nestle Nespresso, CARE guidelines & standards and to local regulatory requirements.
- Motivate team to help implementation of quality standards.
- Ensure that the different areas in the Boutique are in accordance with the international guidelines
- Ensure safe working conditions
WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 3-4 years of in direct customer sales on top of the line products & services
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of coffee and products would be an advantage
- Ability to deliver customer service that meets or exceeds the customer expectations
- Experience with the implementation of systems and policies with regards to retail
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team-building skills
- The ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and some evenings
- Knowledge of coffee from the source to in the cup
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $24,764.00 to $40,862.00 /year
- Retail Management: 4 years (Preferred)
- retail sales: 6 years (Preferred)
- Mississauga, ON (Preferred)