Advisor, Disability Management-MON17253
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role,
- Ensure administrative follow-ups of CNESST claims and in salary insurance with our group insurer, SAAQ and IVAC.
- Work in close collaboration with the Medical Service, Human Resources and union representatives throughout file management;
- Provide all the information required to Payroll department and make necessary corrections at this level;
- Proceed in representing and contesting decisions made by CNESST and the Administrative Review, as well as preparing the mandates for representation to the T.A.T and proceed in preparing the court hearings;
- Exercise a representation and collaboration approach with our group insurer and take the necessary steps to apply the latter’s decisions;
- Contact experts for advice in order to ensure the progress of the medical and administrative files.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a college diploma in Human Resources, Paralegal Technology or a in nursing;
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience in a human resources department or in a similar position;
- You have excellent communication skills (written and spoken) in both official languages;
- You are able to work under minimum supervision; you are a well-organized individual, focused on customer service;
- You are familiar with CNESST, salary insurance and SAAQ plans;
- You have advanced computer skills;
- You are rigorous and detail oriented;
- You are able to maintain a strict confidentiality when required;
- You have the ability to work under pressure;
- You have basic medical knowledge (asset).
- You will have the possibility to work from home as part of your job.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
06.07.2020, 4:55:49 PM