Maplesoft Group is currently seeking an ISAM Specialist to join one of our clients located in Calgary.
We are seeking a passionate security professional to help our client design, implement and manage secure IBM Security Access Manager (ISAM) integrations. You will be responsible for managing the ISAM environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
The successful candidate will perform the following activities:
- Administer and manage our ISAM infrastructure.
- Interact with various technical and non-technical stakeholders to understand business and technical requirements involving ISAM.
- Work collaboratively with Application teams and Enterprise Architecture to architect and implement secure solutions for integrating ISAM with web applications.
- Develop, implement and maintain standards for ISAM integrations.
- Address any security vulnerabilities affecting our ISAM infrastructure.
- Advise project and operational teams on good security practices.
- Provide technical advice and assistance on general cybersecurity related matters.
- Conduct research to maintain and expand knowledge on the latest cybersecurity technologies and standards.
- Various other duties as required.
- University degree or college diploma in an IT or Engineering related field.
- 2+ years of cybersecurity experience.
- 2+ years of general information technology experience.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with integrating and configuring ISAM’s Federation module — including SAML junction to SAP, OAuth and OIDC implementations.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with ISAM WebSEAL integration and configuring Single Sign-On (SSO) for web applications.
- Good working knowledge and understanding of authentication mechanisms — including Basic authentication, Kerberos, OAuth, SAML and SSO.
- Good working knowledge and understanding of Active Directory.
- Hands on experience with building Java applications, web services and message oriented middleware solutions.
- General understanding of Linux or Windows operating systems, and security and networking concepts.
- Good communication abilities with technical and non-technical audiences
- Good analytical, investigative and problem solving mindset.
- Must be team oriented and at the same able to work with limited supervision.
Maplesoft Group prides itself on its distinct corporate culture and recognizes that success is a direct reflection of our most valuable asset - our people. Therefore, attitude and ambition are key personality traits we seek out, along with skill and aptitude, in potential employees.
We thank you for your interest in Maplesoft Group and wish to advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.