For you the mountains are always calling. You love biking, and you also love helping others get into the sport. You know the best feeling is riding in the great outdoors, and that’s a feeling you want to share with others. You see the importance of being a guide and assisting customers choose the right products for their riding style. If this sounds like you, you may be who we are looking for.
We are seeking a full-time Sales Representative to assist our sales department. Experience is an asset, but little or no experience is no problem. We will provide you with the education you need to be a great Sales Representative.
Who you are:
- You have a positive, upbeat attitude
- You enjoy working as a team, and learning from your team members
- You are excited at the opportunity to learn something new
- You are a quick thinker in a fast-paced environment
- You have the perfect balance between friendliness and professionalism when handling customers and coworkers
- You love a challenge. You know how to handle the toughest situations with patience and a positive attitude
- You love biking and other outdoor activities
- Helping customers find the right products for their cycling needs, based off your knowledge and experience
- Answering any questions customers may have: in-person, through e-mail, and over the phone
- Meeting both personal sales/add-on sales goals while working as a team to maintain store sales goals
- Basic knowledge on mountain bikes, full suspension, comfort, road and hybrid bikes
- Basic knowledge on all accessories offered and which accessories coordinate with each style of bike
- High school education
- Previous cash handling experience
- One-year experience in the customer service industry is required
- Bonus points: if you’ve had previous experience in a sport goods or bicycle environment
- Candidate must be able to lift boxes around 30 pounds and is comfortable working on a ladder
We are a fun-loving crew that loves every type of riding. A large part of our company culture is riding with other staff in our free time and participating in the Cranky’s Club. We don’t see each other as coworkers, but family. We are always looking to expand our family, want to join?
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- retail sales: 1 year (Required)
- bicycle sales: 1 year (Preferred)