Imagine working for company where meeting challenges and making a real difference, is what we do.
Wise Tech Group is that company.
An innovative communications and IT company where people come to meet challenges and figure out
new creative ways of solving them.
Right now we are looking for a talented and very motivated individual to join our technical team where you
will capitalize on our winning momentum and have a chance to innovate, grow and do what really
- A college diploma in computer science or equivalent is required. Higher accreditation (e.g.
Bachelor of Computer Science) is an asset
- Mandatory 5+ years’ experience in an IT setting working with operating systems and database
- Good problem solving skills
- The incumbent is expected to interact with everyone including executives and thus verbal / written
skills and good command of English language are very important
- Windows Server 2008 and 2012 administration experience – 5 years
- Microsoft Exchange Server – 3 years
- Systems and database administration experience in environments with SQL servers – 3 years
- Experience with server backup and recovery
- Virtualization (vSphere, VMWare and HyperV) – 5 years
- Hand-on experience with HP Blade and SAN / iSCSI technologies– 5 years
- Networking, switching, routing, VLANs, 802.1x and VPN – 3 years
- Firewall, IPS, anti-virus, execution control, disk encryption, certificate authority
- Network Monitoring experience with Solar Winds or equivalent
- Web servers and website experience
- Windows desktops & applications – 5 years
- Active Directory, Office 365, Microsoft Azure, Group Policies, Microsoft System Center, Citrix,
Symantec End Point Protection, DFS Services, Certificates, PowerShell, RADIUS, LDAP, Linux.
- Experience with mobile platforms like iOS, Android, and Windows.
- Cloud and switched fabric knowledge/ experience, Amazon EC2 – 2 years
- Network knowledge, IP routing, networking Quickly diagnose and resolve infrastructure hardware
and software issues
- Ensure that systems are operating at peak efficiency; addressing issues as early as possible and
recognizing and acting on warning signs before they become problems
- Maintain and ensure compliance with our security policies
- Responsible for planning and executing all related maintenance work as needed
- Resolve tickets and requests submitted via email or on our helpdesk system in a timely manner
- Assist desktop/architecture staff where necessary and other duties as assigned by Manager.
- Travel to client locations as needed
- Available to work on-call rotation and after-hours support, if required
- Ability to travel and mandatory access to car
Nice to have:
- Microsoft MCSA or MCSE
- Drivers License
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux