CAD36,400.00/Year Meat Cutter & Industrial Butcher
IMAGO Foods Ltd. is a distributor specializing in Local and Imported Products from China and Asia.
Established in 2002 at Richmond Hill in Ontario, Canada, IMAGO Foods Ltd. has developed into a gigantic supplier providing over 2000 products grocery imported from Chinese, Thailand, Taiwan, Singapore and Vietnamese to various local supermarkets and restaurant. Our company committed to provide the best quality products. We have been established long term cooperation with Asian manufacturers to ensure good quality products for our Canadian customers. We are serving various supermarkets, restaurants, wholesalers and convenient stores mainly in Ontario and Quebec provinces of Eastern Canada. We supply groceries, rice, canned food, snacks, sauce, and frozen food.
- Prepare specific meat or poultry cuts according to orders
- May slaughter animals
- Prepare, clean and cut carcasses for further processing
- Work with animal blood and different parts from a butchered animals
- Debone meat and poultry products
- Clean and remove inedible parts of meat or poultry products.
- Prepare processed meat or poultry products for packaging.
- Attention to details and strictly comply with safety and quality control procedures under pressure
- Ability to stand and perform physically demanding tasks for extended periods of time
- Minimum Secondary Education required
- English/Mandarin are required
- A Minimum of 1 year of relevant work experience
- Previous experience in meat processing and packing environment is preferred
- Compensation of this position would be CAD20.00$/ hour for 35 working hours per week from Monday to Friday. This is a permanent full-time position.
- 2 weeks of vacation after each period of 12 months of work or 4% of gross wage.
- Over time pay is CAD30.00$/ hour after 44 hours within one week.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $36,400.00 /year