Global Excel at a Glance:
Global Excel Management Inc. specializes in controlling health care costs in the North American, Caribbean and Mexican health care systems. We provide cost containment, medical case management, assistance, legal recovery and claims adjudication services to leading international insurers, brokers, third party administrators, and insurance assistance companies.
The Business Analyst is responsible for the identification of solutions to business related issues through the analysis of systems and processes. The person in the position must demonstrate an understanding of technology and its applications to the business by maintaining an awareness of industry trends and emerging technologies. The Business Analyst participates in the design, testing and implementation of new systems and modifications to existing systems.
Global Excel Offers You:
- Bachelors Degree with 3 to 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst (CBAP an asset) or equivalent related business experience.
- Knowledge of process and data modeling
- Knowledge of the insurance industry or related service industry experience.
- Proven application of structured approaches to analysis and synthesis of information.
- Very Good verbal and written communication skill (French and English);
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, internet, SQL, XML, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio, Sharepoint and Infopath
- Three weeks of vacation;
- An extensive benefit package that includes health, dental, life and travel insurance, as well as a retirement savings plan;
- A flexible and supportive work environment;
- A company wellness program that includes an onsite gym, opportunities to participate to fitness classes, discounts at local businesses as well as “lunch-and-learns” on various topics linked to health and wellness.