MYG Star Company Description
MYG Star Inc. is focused in the education and entertainment sector. Our goal is to help the world learn and grow in a fun way. We want to build the best products to serve that need, and build a team of self-motivated & united individuals working towards that vision.
Digital Engagement Specialist
We are looking for an individual with experience in working with social media and the ability to engage a community digitally. Someone who knows how to take our product and narrative, and align it to the interaction we have with our audience everywhere.
This is for our game Quiklee.
We have a mission to raise the world through education 2.0 - smart, gamified, engaging education. We want to bring positive value to society, and want to build a community that is passionate about that, and wants to support that.
Job Responsibilities (include but not limited to) :
- Familiarity and facility with mainstream social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tiktok
- Utilize social media accounts to post updates, designs, news and announcements in a timely manner using appropriate content
- Engage with our community through interacting with their content and through creative campaigns built around getting the followers engaged
- Occasionally assist with planning, organizing and running marketing events around the Toronto area
- Willing to work with a positive attitude under pressure and exhibit a strong work ethic
- Flexible and able to take on multiple projects at once
This is a part-time gig expecting 8-10 hours per week.
This role will benefit someone who is interested in supporting an education game that aims to transform how we learn and live.
The timeline of the contract is 3 months, paying $1500.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $500.00 to $600.00 /month