Program Assistant, Central Services
Full Time, Permanent
- Better Living Health and Community Services is seeking an energetic, collaborative and motivated individual to join our team as Program Assistant, Central Services. This position is responsible for supporting the Administration, Volunteer Services and Human Resources departments. If you possess excellent customer service and communication skills, and enjoy being the ‘go-to’ person then this job is for you!
- In exchange for your time, talent and skills, we will offer you the opportunity to become part of our dynamic organization where you will gain broad job exposure and be rewarded for your initiative and innovation. Apply today and become the newest member of our team!
The Successful Candidate for this Position Must Possess the Following Qualifications:
- Completion of college or university
- Experience in a business or customer service environment
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office and the ability to become familiar with organization-specific programs and software
- Successful completion of a Vulnerable Sector Screening within one month of employment
The Successful Candidate for this Position Must be able to:
- Provide assistance to Administration, Volunteer Services and Human Resources departments
- Act as an ambassador for Central Services and establish strong relationships with colleagues and volunteers
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills by supporting multiple areas, responding in a timely manner, and anticipating staff needs
- Support efficient business operations by maintaining systems, databases and equipment
- Demonstrate strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Work independently or in a group setting
Resumes will be reviewed as they are received, until a candidate is found.
with attention to:
Please quote “Program Assistant, Central Services” on the cover letter and e-mail subject line.
Better Living is an equal opportunity employer and is in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Employment Standards Act and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Applicants need to make their request for accommodation known when contacted. Thank you to all who express interest in this position and we welcome all resumes. However, only those granted an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please. Thank you.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent