At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Exert leadership skills while respecting the vision and values of Bombardier Aviation
- Lead an engaged and experienced team towards delivery of critical parts supporting our manufacturing sites, our assembly lines and our aircraft in service
- Identify, document and standardize key processes leading to the achievement of objectives
- Ensure continuous improvement, notably with the application of the problem resolution process
- Establish and control the achievement of production objectives
- Coach his team in order to develop their talent in the organization
- Optimize the sharing of knowledge and best practices throughout the organization
As our ideal candidate,
- You possess a college diploma or university degree in Aerospace, engineering or manufacturing management or equivalent experience that have allowed you to develop strong management skills
- You have experience in management in a manufacturing environment (aerospace environment is an advantage)
- You possess strong communication skills in French language (bilingualism is an advantage)
- You have a good understanding of the principles of value-added production
- You have strong communication skills
- You have extraordinary flexibility and are passionate about non-recurring work activities
- You have aptitude to plan and organize to ensure the attainment of results
- You have the capacity to demonstrate entrepreneurship skills in your work
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
29.01.2020, 6:14:21 PM