We are currently accepting resumes for qualified Water & Sewer Foreman to work with our development and replacement crews. The selected candidate will be required to work safely with ground personnel and operators. A minimum of 5 years experience is an asset but not required. The regular shift is from 7AM to 7PM, Monday to Friday and 7AM to 3PM on Saturdays, with Sundays off. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Work with superintendent, and project manager in coordinating project and driving production;
· Work with owner/client, engineering consultant, superintendent, and project manager in-field in interpreting contract items, specifications and dealing with issues and concerns that may come up;
· Ensuring quality of work through hands on supervision of crew;
· Use field tracking software to record and submit daily work hours of crew and equipment, as well as tasks and production;
· Performing and documenting hazard assessments, safety meetings and site/progress meetings as required;
· Interpreting and understanding the GS Construction's Safety Manual, and related Occupational, Health and Safety (OH&S) Standards;
· Ensuring crew members follow company rules, policies and safe work practices;
· Ensuring equipment is regularly serviced and maintained by operators;
· Verifying elevations and grades to ensure proper installation if utilities;
· Testing of water lines (pressure, chlorine, bacteria) as required;
· Providing As-Builts of completed work;
· Ensuring proper cleanup of completed projects;
· Other related duties as required.
Qualifications and Requirements
EXPERIENCE IN THE FOLLOWING TASKS
This job description is meant to outline the general roles and responsibilities but is not exhaustive or all encompassing. Other duties and responsibilities as required.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Successful candidate will be expected to start after interview process.
Job Type: Full-time