On-Call Relief Manager
Cascadia Liquor is in search of a highly motivated, energetic Relief Manager to join our talented team of people! The Relief Manager will be required to fill in for managers as needed at any of our seven Cascadia locations which include Uptown, Quadra, Eagle Creek, Colwood, Langford, Crown Isle, and Nanoose Bay.
At Cascadia Liquor, we’re passionate about delivering outstanding customer service. As an Island owned and operated business, we’re known for our impressive product range with a focus on local, organic and hard-to-find products from the Pacific Northwest and around the world.
· Making customers happy and promoting a helpful and friendly environment to ensure they arrive and leave with a great impression
· Working in conjunction with General Managers to motivate and lead a team of professionals
· Bringing your positive, collaborative and hardworking attitude to work each day
· Learning and talking about your products so you can connect with your customers and help them make educated choices
· Solving problems with a patient, level-headed and cool under pressure approach
· Contributing ideas for merchandising
· Managing inventory with an eye for organization, display and stocking of products
· Being part of a team of high achievers who care about the customers and the company they are representing
· 2 to 3 years’ experience in liquor retail, with over 1 year in an assistant manager or supervisor position
· Knowledge and passion for the beverage industry
· Certification in wine, beer and/or spirits (WSET Level 2 or equivalent)
· Serving it Right certification (a must)
· A warm, confident, and customer focused personality
· Strong communication skills and the ability to manage and motivate people
· The ability to lift 25 kg repeatedly and stay physically active throughout your workday
· Strong skills in MS Office, retail POS systems, and office administration
· A flexible schedule with weekday, evening, and weekend availability
· A dynamic work environment with great people
· A focus on ethical and sustainable business practices
· Cross-training, growth opportunities and staff discount privileges with The Truffles Group of partner businesses (www.trufflesgroup.com)
· Competitive salary
If this is you, let us know by submitting your resume and cover letter. Only those who qualify will be contacted.
The Truffles Group is a collection of rapidly growing businesses with a big vision. Locally owned and operated, we are a people-powered group of companies devoted to changing the way people think about Vancouver Island’s hospitality, tourism, and beverage retail industries.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time