The Life House Group was created to help travellers get more out of their trips by connecting our guests with each other and the local community.
Traveling completes us. It creates friendships and memories. It fills voids. It's fun! It offers perspectives. It teaches us. About the world. About culture. It breeds creativity and helps us discover new meaning in our lives and can give new meaning to others'. Travel lets us live a full life. We create hotels, experiences, and communities to foster this spirit.
The Life House Group — based out of Manhattan, New York — is a globally-distributed team and backed by over $70mm in venture and real estate funding.
- Optimize and manage paid search program across Google, Bing and other channels, including structure & targeting improvements, search query research, keyword expansion, landing page testing and improvement of bid management processes
- Proactively find new opportunities for growth and efficiency gains
- Coordinate closely with teammates, sharing learnings regularly and applying proven tactics across the SEM program
- Optimize marketing spend to maximize ROI (return on investment)
- Improve current digital marketing processes to save time on day to day activities
- 1-2 years of digital marketing experience
- Functional expertise in online paid marketing, including SEM, Paid Social, and Display
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Any experience with OTA advertising an asset
- High attention to detail and project management skills, able to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills, detail-oriented, strong grammar and writing skills
- Competitive salaries
- Paid time off
- Passionate and experienced team
- Professional & career growth
- Much more...