triOS College Business Technology Healthcare Inc. is hiring an Executive Assistant to provide administrative, project management and organization support to the Executive Vice President.
- Primary role is the administrative and organizational support for the Executive Vice President.
- Assisting and improving productivity and timely communication of the Executive Vice President.
- Daily review, reduction, and monitoring of email for the Executive Vice President.
- Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings run by the Executive Vice President.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements, such as booking meeting spaces and coordinating catering, for meetings the Executive Vice President is involved in.
- Proactively manage the Executive Vice President's calendar.
- Prepare correspondence and reports.
- Follow-up on action items for both the Executive Vice President and direct reports.
- Gathering data, building, and/or maintaining Excel-based reports.
- Project management for ongoing projects as assigned.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system for the Executive Vice President.
- Track monthly expenses for the Executive Vice President.
- Provide personal assistance to the Executive Vice President as needed.
- Office administration, general office duties, and support as assigned.
- Design, review and coordinate various materials for presentations (slides, minutes, agendas, follow-up, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned.
- University degree
- 2-5 years work experience, with at least 1 year supporting a senior management position
- Solid understanding of the PCC industry or training industry (will be developed over time; a partial background on start job would be an asset)
- Logical and analytical ability
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and management
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Ability to take a "hands on" approach
- Ability to meet deadlines and be flexible
- Demonstrates a passion for education and business
- A self-starter with initiative
- Easily adaptable to change in the workplace
- Ability to work independently with little supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to juggle tasks and react quickly on short notice
- Reliability, flexibility, and multi-tasking
- Ability to work extended hours as required
- Professional tone and demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident, outgoing personality
- Proactive, preparing for things that will be required in the future
- Excellent keyboarding skills
- A reliable vehicle, credit card, and valid Ontario Driver's license is required
- The successful candidate will be required to undergo and provide acceptable criminal record check
Hours of Work:
This position is a permanent full-time opportunity. Hours of work will be 8am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
The scheduled start for this opportunity is immediate.
Accommodations are available for applicants throughout the recruitment process. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $47,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- executive support/office management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)