Whitecourt Chiropractic and Massage is a multidisciplinary healthcare facility in Whitecourt, AB T7S 0E6. Whitecourt is a town of about 10,000 people with a drawing area population of about 40,000. It has a diverse and vibrant economy based in oil and gas industries, forestry, agriculture and retail services. It is conveniently located less than 2 hours drive from the city of Edmonton, Alberta. We are professional, fast-paced, challenging, and our goal is to provide patient centered care involving assessment and treatment of musculoskeletal injuries to a diverse patient base..
Our work environment includes:
- Modern office setting
- Huge growth opportunities
- Business ownership potential
- Efficient and extremely low overhead cost
- Flexible working hours
- Casual work attire
- Modern treatment modalities such as laser, spinal decompression, and shockwave therapies
- Diverse patient base
- WCB and MVA cases also accepted
We are looking for 1 to 2 Chiropractors to join our team and provide quality care to our patients. Existing patient base to take over immediately with huge demand for continued growth. Consistently several new patients seen on a daily basis. The successful candidate will have a passion for helping people and a commitment to providing the highest level of care. The Chiropractor will be responsible for performing patient evaluations, diagnosing and treating musculoskeletal conditions, developing treatment plans, and providing patient education. This is an excellent opportunity for a new graduate or experienced professional to join a dynamic team of healthcare providers.
- Diagnose and treat musculoskeletal disorders.
- Perform physical examinations and take patient histories.
- Provide advice on lifestyle, nutrition, and exercise.
- Develop treatment plans for patients.
- Provide manual adjustments to the spine and other joints.
- Implement various modalities with patient care
- Educate patients on the importance of preventive care.
- Refer patients to other healthcare professionals when necessary.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $80,000.00-$150,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Whitecourt, AB T7S 0E6: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- chiropractor licensed to practice in Alberta (required)
Work Location: In person