As a Site Supervisor, you will be the link between the team based in our Brossard, Quebec Office and project site location.
- Set-up the construction program and help prepare proposals.
- Advise the estimating team on equipment and labor productivity based on construction experience with fleet and fuel management solutions (hardware and software technologies).
- Experience with risk analysis and defining risk and contingencies at the various stages of the project
- Preparation of master and detailed schedules
- Knowledge of construction standards and codes
- Assume full construction control & responsibility for construction execution;
- Responsible for maintaining compliance to the construction budget, quality, safety, and environmental requirements and the overall construction schedule
- Adherence to the productivity targets and respect of constraints by all construction contractors
- Responsible for coordination between various trades and subcontractors
- 10 to 15 years construction management experience
- Bachelor degree or experience in electric and control diagram engineering is an asset.
- Able to read electric and control diagram drawings
- Experience with the oil & gas industry and public transport industry
- MS Office - Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Superior problem solving and negotiation skills
- Strong English and French skills (verbal & written)
- Must be able to travel internationally
Job Type: Full-time
- construction management: 10 years (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- French (Required)