Who we are?
For over 50 years Cansel has helped organizations in the engineering, surveying, construction, mining, architecture, manufacturing, printing, utilities, forestry, and government sectors measure, analyze, design, and build more efficiently and profitably. Cansel’s national team of professionals combine software, hardware and services to provide tailored solutions to improve your workflow, from field to finish. For more information, visit us at http://www.cansel.ca .
Cansel is looking for a dynamic Shipper/Receiver to join our team. This role is based out of our Montreal location. Customer Service duties will be required occasionally.
Cansel is a unique, dynamic and fast growing company. We want a highly motivated and service-orientated individual who isn’t afraid to take initiative – that’s where you come in. Our dual role as a is key to our success and plays an important role in building and maintaining client relationships.
In this role, you will...
- Perform shipping/receiving duties, such as liaising with couriers and packing products for shipping and organize appropriate records in our computer database
- Maintain inventory database (SAP) and keep warehouse area tidy and safe
- Manage open orders, back orders and blocked orders on a regular basis
- Maintain knowledge and ensure compliance of safety policies and procedures
- Maintain excellent customer service relations
- Resolve product and service problems enhancing customer satisfaction
- General branch administration and other duties as assigned or required
We are looking for an energetic individual able to work within a team environment and prefers to work with minimal supervision. To succeed in this position, you will possess the following characteristics:
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and personal commitment to get the job done
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize work activities appropriately and be proactive
- Remaining calm and upbeat in a fast-paced and pressured atmosphere
- Self-discipline and highly organized with ability to take initiative around the site
- Ability to foster strong workplace relationships to create a positive work environment
- Strong customer service, interpersonal communication, & telephone skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of computer information systems
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Knowledge of SAP (or other ERP)
- Forklift certification
Why choose us?
Cansel offers a competitive compensation package, Flexible health and dental benefits, and more. With us, you will have unbeatable career potential in an industry-leading organization consistently expanding its horizons through ongoing acquisitions of businesses and new products.We are unique, innovative, and always deliver to our customers, so it only stands to reason that we want unique, innovative, and service-oriented individuals on our team – that’s where you come in. If you identify with the opportunities and challenges of this role and want to discuss what you bring to the table, apply today and pursue excellence with Cansel, your way.Cansel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and of the broad diversity of its employees. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age.