HR Business Partner (HRBP) ETO-TGHR-CASB02325841
HUMAN RESOURCES BUSINESS PARTNER
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
As an HRBP, you will supports your customers to shape and deploy the business goals as defined by the management team. You will also bring people management expertise to business decisions and strategies and secures and delivers HR interventions and programmes to achieve business goals. As well, you will deploy the site People plan, including Organizational Capabilities, Talent Management, Labour and Employee relations, Leadership development and Building strong teams across the different steps of the Value Chain.
In your role you will:
- Analyze the current organizational capabilities to deliver the business strategy and will identify and act on gaps versus required capabilities;
- Be responsible to support the Business Leaders in all talent activities to ensure the right talent in the right place at the right time. Coach leaders on using the talent related tools, support elements and how to act as "talent champion";
- Support talent reviews, competences assessment, identification & mobilization of high potentials, performance management and improvement, action plan per individual, resources & succession planning, recruitment and redeployment of people;
- Support the development of leadership on site, so that management deliver on their commitments, mobilize people and teams; and drive strategy while acting as per The Code of Ethics;
- Leverage good practice, share knowledge and experiences, avoid duplications but customize current tools and programmes, connect with SSO to ensure this interface is efficient and effective;
- Support Labour and Employee relations within the business.
As our ideal candidate, you possess:
- Bachelor/Master (Economics, Law, Psychology, Social sciences, Administration, or a relevant field);
- Ideally, at least five (5) to eight (8) years of experience in industry;
- Experience in HR and People Strategies, People Management;
- International experience is a plus;
- Excellent communication skills in English and French (spoken and written).
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
About Bombardier Transportation
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Leadership & Organizational Development
30.06.2020, 9:17:06 PM
11.08.2020, 11:59:00 PM