Attention Tech Graduates: Bring Your Technology and Research Skills to Marketing
Panel Marketing Inc. is looking for a tech-savvy writer to join our growing team! You must hold a certificate or diploma in a technology-related field of study. (Such as Business Information Technology, Computer Systems, Software Development, and more.)
We are a boutique marketing agency in Calgary serving the health and wellness industry in Canada. Our proprietary marketing strategy processes help businesses scale through stellar strategies and outstanding execution.
What Panel provides:
- A dynamic understanding of marketing
- Remote working
- Communicative colleagues and leaders
- Guidance and support
- A positive environment
- Amazing clients
- Opportunities for growth
In this position you will be involved with a growing facet of Panel that allows us to help our clients maximize their market potential. Panel Marketing Inc. is a Digital Advisor under the Canadian Digital Adoption Program (CDAP). “CDAP, by the Government of Canada, helps small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) adopt digital technologies to increase their competitiveness. Eligible businesses will receive a grant to build their digital plan, followed by a loan to implement it.”
With us, your job will be to perform a detailed analysis of a CDAP applicant (business), including their financial and technological state and needs, and provide digital solutions to key challenges they face. This process is then detailed in a report that is submitted to the government and client for review.
You will be responsible for drafting a Digital Adoption Plan, in which you will:
- Create a business SWOT analysis.
- Identify specific challenges faced by the business.
- Identify digital solutions to said challenges.
- Research digital platforms and apps for said solutions.
- Provide a cost analysis of recommended digital platforms.
- Draft timelines for implementation of digital platforms.
What you bring to Panel:
- Certification or diploma in a tech-related field of study.
- Knowledge of current trends in technology.
- Thorough understanding of digital applications and software platforms
- Strong attention to detail.
- Research experience.
- Proficiency in writing and grammar.
- An upbeat and positive attitude.
- A willingness to learn and receive feedback.
This is a contract position, with the opportunity to transition into a permanent role as Panel continues to expand.
Job Type: Freelance
Salary: From $25.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
- Have you written a Digital Adoption Plan or a Digital Transformation Report before?
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (preferred)
- copywriting: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: Remote