Mi-Tec Millwork & Cabinetry Ltd., located in Salmon Arm since 1993, is a growing company offering superior quality custom residential & commercial cabinetry & millwork. We are looking for an experienced craftsman to round out our team. We have a friendly work environment that encourages employee success and growth.
As our Shop Foreman you will be a hands-on leader proficient at training and supervising 5 - 10 employees. You will master the balance between quality, quantity and meeting clear schedule expectations. You are a self starter, who can trouble shoot and offer solutions.
- Journey Person’s Joiner/Cabinet Maker Certificate or equivalent work experience within this trade
- Proven strong organizational, multi-tasking & communication skills.
- Proficient at reading and working from shop & architectural drawings.
- Must be reliable, physically fit and able to perform all shop duties.
· Must have all hand tools required.
- Effective verbal and listening skills and can adapt to changing circumstances.
- Ability to work in a team environment with a minimum of supervision
- Work with management and shop staff to resolve problems, make improvements, and ensure quality.
- Knowledge of workplace safety and ability to safely operate shop equipment.
- Must have and maintain a Valid & Unrestricted BC Drivers Licence.
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration.
- Medical, Dental Benefits
- Room for career advancement
- Modern well-equipped shop.
- 4-day work week
- Flexible vacation schedule
If you have what it takes to join our team please submit a resume
5230A 46 Ave SE
Salmon Arm, BC. V1E 1X2
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Disability insurance
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Vacation & paid time off
- Company events & social hours
- On-site parking
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Supervisory : 5 years (Preferred)