At Villamar, you are more than just an employee. You could be part of a team that works hard, plays hard, and makes a difference in your community. We not only reward you financially, but give you challenging assignments and a supportive work environment which promotes personal and professional growth.
Whether you are looking for a corporate or construction career, exciting opportunities are waiting for you. Our people have helped us stand out as a leading general contracting organization, which is why we’re always looking for new talent—individuals who can bring innovative solutions and thinking to every project.
· Customer Focus
· Problem Solving
· Accountability and Dependability
· Ethics and Integrity
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Interface with control center to provide status/ updates/ completions;
· Design & drawing reading, blue prints reading & as-built experience;
· Ensure you are following H&S policies and reporting – safety/ vehicle logs/ PPE Inspections;
· Telecom wireless cellular equipment & cabling installations including equipment installation,
· Cable testing with Anritsu Site Master and site quality assurance.
· RF sweep tests & possible troubleshooting;
· Performed cell site maintenance involving emergency repairs, batteries/power equipment and coax cabling;
· Installation of Antennas, Radios, and other wireless telecommunication equipment.
· Cellar equipment, terminating and testing technician experience
· Experience in PIM / Sweep testing
· Antenna installations & alignment
· Terminating & connect Fiber, Copper coax & Cat cables
· Rigging experience
· Climbing experience
· Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ exp. in the related field (Telecom-Wireless & structured cabling);
· Working out of town if required (Accommodation & Per-diem expenses paid);
· Proficient in English (written & verbal);
· Training and knowledge in OHSA regulations;
· Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and make decisions;
· Knowledge handheld devices for field reporting;
· Skill to use personal computer with various software packages;
· Team orientation and cooperative;
· Valid BC Drivers Licence;
· Clean criminal record
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted. Villamar values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent