Titan Environmental Containment/ Titan Environmental USA (Titan) is a North American leader in the supply, installation, and fabrication of high-quality geosynthetics and specialty civil engineering construction products that help manage the environment and prolong the life of critical infrastructure. We offer a range of innovative, low-impact, and cost-effective solutions designed to protect soil, water, and air, and reduce carbon footprint. Our products are used in civil, environmental, and geotechnical projects in a variety of sectors, including Civil Infrastructure, water and wastewater management, Mining, Oil & Gas, Agriculture, Hydroelectric, and Sport & Recreation.
We are a fast-growing, progressive company that prides itself on three core values—Trust. Quality. Value—staying true to our commitment to building Trust with clients and staff, delivering uncompromising Quality, and leveraging creativity to secure Value. As an employer, we strive to uphold a positive work culture and create an environment where employees have every opportunity for advancement and personal success.
Roles & Responsibilities
Primary role is to assist the project management team & health and safety manager with the coordination of project related items. This will include the following:
- Pre-qualification documentation
- Project & Safety submittals
- Project & Safety documentation management
- Scheduling and organization of trainings and orientations
- Project PPE & equipment management (procurement & preparation)
- Vehicle and Driver compliance
- Perform a variety of field and office duties as directed by the Operations Manager & Health and Safety Manager.
- Interact and communicate with project management, safety, supervisors, and workers.
- Experience in project coordination, safety, or the construction industry.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Possess and maintain a valid Class 5 Driver’s License.
- Strong computer skills and experience working with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Adobe Pro.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Willingness to work independently and in a team setting.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work well in a team-based environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Highly organized and process driven.
- Dedicated to the pursuit of continuous improvement.
Assets: **Additional consideration will be given to those having any of the following:**
- University or College degrees
- Advanced IT or computer skills
- Safety or Management certifications
- Experience in a safety related field
- Experience with AutoCAD drafting
- Intimate knowledge of geosynthetics products, services, and/or the construction industry
- This is a full-time position, 5 days per week, Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., with the potential for some overtime during the peak busy season.
- Intermittent travel will be required.
- Wage will depend on qualifications.
- A health benefits package and other potential corporate benefits will be available to the successful candidate.
- For more information about us visit: www.titanenviro.com