Assistant Manager for Service Repair Center (Coquitlam BC)
Employment type: Full-time
Company Profile: Bissett Fasteners Limited is Canada's largest privately-held distributor of construction fasteners and service repair centers. The Company has been in business since 1929 and has 12 locations across Canada. Our Coquitlam Service Repair Center repairs Pneumatic tools, Power tools, Re Bar tiers, Compressors and Strapping tools.
Job Description: We have a need for an experienced Assistant Manager for our Service Repair Center who has familiarity with safe work procedures, strong mechanical and analytical skills. We are looking for someone who has experience in leading a team and the professional communication skills for dealing with our valued customers.
Qualifications and Requirements:
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Organized and detailed orientated
· Mechanical experience with minor electrical systems experience.
· Experience in repairing pneumatic tools, power tools, compressors, rebar tiers, strapping tools would be an asset
· Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
· Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
· Basic knowledge of Microsoft office and computer skills
· Working independently and in a team environment
· Ability to research and read technical drawings
· The ability to train other technicians
Bissett Fasteners Offers:
· Competitive Salary
· Benefits package
· Training on repairing pneumatic tools, power tools, re bar tiers, compressors, strapping tools
· Excellent work environment
· Tools and bench provided for repairs
· Full-time employment Monday to Friday dayshift
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond to this ad by sending your resume and salary expectations.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent