ELOBAL is a professional website development company that provides custom web solutions to help businesses establish a strong online presence. Our team of expert developers, designers, and project managers work together to deliver innovative and effective website designs that meet the unique needs of our clients.
We specialize in developing responsive websites that are optimized for all devices and platforms, ensuring that your website looks and functions flawlessly on desktops, laptops, tablets, and smartphones. Our services include website design and development, website maintenance, website redesign, website operation service, e-commerce solutions, content management systems, and search engine optimization.
At ELOBAL, we believe that great websites are not just visually appealing, but also user-friendly and easy to navigate. We take the time to understand and analyze client's business to develop their business stategies, and use their information to create a website that is not only aesthetically pleasing but also functional and effective.
Our mission is to provide our clients with high-quality web solutions that help them achieve their business objectives. Join our team today and be a part of building strong online presences and helping businesses grow!
ELOBAL is looking for a Regional Business Development Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities, developing and implementing marketing strategies, and maintaining strong relationships with our clients.
- Conduct market research to identify new business opportunities
- Develop and implement marketing strategies to promote our website development services
- Identify potential clients and build strong relationships with key decision-makers
- Attend industry events and conferences to promote our brand and services
- Collaborate with our development team to ensure client needs are met
- Meet and exceed sales targets and revenue goals
- Maintain accurate records of sales activities and client interactions
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and developments
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Computer Science, or related field.
- Proven experience as a Business Development Specialist or similar role in the website development industry
- Strong knowledge of website development and digital marketing trends
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Results-oriented and able to meet and exceed sales targets
If you have a passion for website development and a track record of driving business growth, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We offer a competitive salary, performance-based incentives, and opportunities for career growth and advancement.
Job Types: Part-time, Freelance
Part-time hours: 30 per week
Salary: $75,000.00-$90,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Profit sharing
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
- On call
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: Remote