$40,000 - $50,000
37.5 hours a week
2 weeks vacations, 5 personal days and group insurance
Directly reporting to the controller, the receivable technician will have the following responsibilities:
- Processing incoming payments in compliance with the Company’s financial policies and procedures.
- Performing day to day check and cash deposits, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables data.
- Processing credit card payments.
- Reconciling daily deposits to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Processing adjustments.
- Researching payment inquiries from internal and external customers and assisting with payment reconciliations.
- Assisting in maintaining deductions spreadsheet.
- Filing carriers claims and following up on the refunds.
- Assisting receivable team in general collections and claims management.
- Assisting in general financial management and analysis.
- Salary: $40,000- $50,000
- 2 week vacations
- 5 personal days
- Group insurance
- DEP, AEC or DEC in accounting
- 2 to 5 year of experience in receivables
- Excel Intermediate
- Hunix software
You have an interest for this job opportunity? Contact me by email at email@example.com or 450.682.9564