Are you looking for a positive and rewarding work environment?
Elite Lending is a fast-growing mortgage company located in Vancouver, hiring for an experienced Administrative Associate / underwriter to help with the day to day operations and sales of our team’s mortgage business.
Reporting to the team, the Administrative Associate/Underwriter must be extremely organized, proactive, and a quick learner willing to take on a variety of tasks. This individual will be a detail-oriented person who can work independently and in collaboration with the operations team. This is a full-time position based out of Vancouver offering 40+ hours a week (9:30-5:30 pm Monday to Friday with some evening and weekend availability).
- Accurately update and maintain personal information on our CRM Database
- Process and review client’s documents for application submission
- After getting the license and with proper training, communicate effectively with clients over the phone or in person about financing needs
- Structuring mortgage application to banks
- Liaise with the operations team to understand files, challenges, and offer solutions
- Provide administrative support to team
- Maintain open communication with the team to ensure timely customer service
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
What’s in it for you?
- $35,000 to $37,5000 base salary (depending on work experience) plus compensation from commission sales – so the sky if your limit!
- Competitive benefits package including Employer paid Health and Dental benefits
- A positive and rewarding work environment!
- Build a foundational step in to the mortgage industry
- Be an integral part of the growth of our company
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $35,000.00 to $37,500.00 /year