Club Storage Attendant
Golf Services Supervisor
18 Cabot Lane, Inverness, NS, B0E 1N0
Built by dreamers, for dreamers.
A Storage Attendant with Cabot serves to help guests with their golf club storage and retrieval. They may also assist guests with directions and give them suggestions on where to shop, eat, and visit. This position will work closely with the Golf Service Supervisor on duty to ensure a seamless transition of club storage and guest assistance for the ultimate Cabot experience.
- • Have Guest Clubs in place 90 minutes prior to their tee time
- Greet all guests as they come off the golf course in a warm and professional manner - make guests feel welcome, anticipate their needs, and be ready to assist with all Club storage needs
- Assist guests with their storage and retrieval of golf clubs, and other items
- Store and retrieve rental clubs for guests
- Assist with cleaning rental clubs after use
- Maintain the tagging and storage systems in place for guest golf clubs, etc.
- Maintain the supply of the push cart fleet for guest access, along with the daily storage and upkeep of the units
- Maintain the supply of the power golf cart fleet for guest access as needed, along with the daily storage, charging and cleaning of the units
- Be aware of daily groups and VIP arrivals
- Offer assistance to all guests and provide them with requested information and directions, escorting the guest whenever possible
- Comply with Cabot health and safety legislation
- Complete other duties as assigned by your Supervisor
- High school diploma
- Must possess a valid Class 4 driver’s licence and provide a clear driver’s abstract; ability to drive standard and automatic transmission vehicles
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Basic computer skills
- Spending long hours moving around, walking, sitting, standing, and crouching while performing other duties
- Lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, and otherwise moving luggage and objects up to 50 lb