Currently we are looking for Journeyman Steamfitter / Pipefitters for projects North of Fort McMurray.
Who we Are - We are an Alberta based, family owned industrial contractor with over 25 years of successful industrial construction experience. We are a world-class leader in industrial fabrication, construction and maintenance and have built our company and reputation on ensuring visibility, value and accountability are always in the forefront. We are rapidly growing and are always seeking qualified and talented individuals to join our team and grow with us.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Compensation packages Employee rate: $48.00/hr
- Subcontractor $55.25/hr
- Employee Benefit Program including medical and dental coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Training and Advancement Opportunities
- Fly-in and Fly- out
- Edmonton and Calgary hubs
- Flight travel assistance available for travelers living outside of Alberta for turnaround from April 4 to June 30th.
- Currently Days and Nights
- 6/1 shift and then 24/4 shift
- 11.5 Hours per day
- Project located North of Fort McMurrary
- Camp accomodations
- Successfully complete a pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Valid Alberta Steamfitter/Pipefitter Journeyman or Red Seal Certification
- CSTS-09 / WHMIS 2015 / H2S Alive / ESC Fall Protection
- Physically capable of performing all tasks required of a Steamfitter/Pipefitter
- Invested in a safety-oriented work environment
- Keywords: Pipefitter, journeyman pipefitter, steamfitter, pipefitter apprentice, welder, steamfitter pipefitter, apprentice pipefitter, pipe fitter, steamfitters, pipefitters, apprentice, journeyman, shutdown, turnaround, oil, gas, oilsands, pipefitting, hydrotesting, journeyperson, journeywoman pipefitter
At Phoenix Industrial, we believe we are stronger together. That’s why we believe that investing in our people and the communities in which we work and live returns to us ten-fold. We invest in your growth because we believe it is essential for our continued success.
We are proud of our company, our projects, our sustainable growth and most importantly our people. And we’d be proud to welcome you to the Phoenix family.
Come Grow With Us!