At BeneBuds we have a contemporary and inviting environment, where we strive for excellent customer service and an amazing experience every time they enter the store. We are looking for candidates to grow and expand with BeneBuds.
Roles and responsibilities of the retail sales associate (Budtender)
Our ideal candidate will provide exceptional service on the sales floor.
- Including greeting customers, mandatory ID checks, selling, product knowledge, POS transactions.
- Must contribute to a positive store environment through effective communication, teamwork with all team members.
- Must be familiar with a variety of cannabis and cannabis accessories (pipes, vaporizers, etc.) as-well as speak about the different methods and modes of cannabis consumption.
- Make sure the store is inviting, spotless, and well merchandised throughout the day.
- Build the BeneBuds brand: create a welcoming environment for customers and make a positive impact engaging with the community in which we are located.
- Be responsible: handle all Point of Sale (POS) transactions ensuring compliance with all store operating procedures and AGLC legislation.
- Minimum 1 year retail sales experience
- A passion for our product and creating a positive view of cannabis
- Ability to conduct sales in a positive, personable, attentive, and upbeat manner
- Flexible schedule, may include evenings and weekends
- A professional and clean appearance
- Excellent communication skills
- SellSafe (mandatory)
- Qualified cannabis worker certificate (mandatory)
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00 /hour