Bilingual (French/English) Digital Marketing Specialist
Absolute Results is looking for a Bilingual Digital Marketing Specialist to join our fast-growing team in Sainte-Thérèse, QC. Reporting to the Senior Digital Marketing Lead, you will manage paid social, search and display advertising campaigns, help develop email campaigns and facilitate the creation of print and online content for the EU and Quebec market.
You keep a keen eye on what’s coming next and are always refining your skills to take advantage of new trends. You are detail-oriented, able to work independently in a fast-paced environment and have strong writing and editing skills.
- Developing and executing multiple paid social media campaigns including copy and creative variations, optimizing them regularly to improve target KPIs
- Crafting messages for email campaigns, websites, social media, print materials, and more
- Creating unique and beautifully designed landing pages and a/b test creative elements that improve conversions
- Monitoring industry social media and industry websites to track recent developments in the market
- Digging into email, digital campaign and website analytics to identify opportunities for growth and improvement
- Analyzing the competitive landscape and providing improvement suggestions to your team
- Collaborating to maintain website and social media platforms by sourcing/creating and scheduling regular posts in keeping with Absolute Results Marketing strategy
- A passion for the digital marketing arena
- Excellent written and verbal skills in both French and English
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing/Communications or related field
- Minimum 2+ years within a digital marketing role
- Detailed orientated, creative thinker, strong planning, organization and execution skills
- Demonstrated project management, content development, and creative skills
- Strong knowledge and experience managing digital advertising platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads, LinkedIn etc.
- Experience working with email marketing platforms and WordPress CMS an asset
YOU ARE ALSO
- at home working on a diverse team—you have an open mind and love learning from others
- an early riser comfortable working between 7am to 3pm to support our EU team
- curious and entrepreneurial
- very comfortable giving and receiving feedback
- results-oriented and process-driven, with high expectations of yourself and others
- an excellent communicator
- capable of making informed critical decisions—you’re not afraid to make a tough call
- comfortable giving opinions—you ask questions and are willing to suggest a better solution
- incredibly organized and capable of prioritizing conflicting demands and tasks
- self-motivated with a great attitude
- friendly—you love people and working on a team
- willing to take risks for the good of the product and company
NOTE: Please apply with your English resume and an optional cover letter.
ABOUT ABSOLUTE RESULTS
Absolute Results is Canada’s largest automotive sales training & marketing company and growing larger every day! We’re passionate about the auto industry! We’re a group of fast paced professionals working together to help dealerships around the world sell more cars!
We’re a team of whip smart developers, designers and thinkers based in Surrey, BC—and we’re growing fast. We’re open, entrepreneurial and incredibly collaborative. Hard work is part of our culture, but so is flexibility. We get to enjoy the pace and energy of a startup but have the backing of a well-established company—it’s a rare combination. We don’t do bureaucracy—it keeps things from moving quickly and there’s a lot we want to do. You’ll flourish here if you’re a self-starter and quick learner who doesn’t require much handholding but asks a ton of questions. We’re young and enterprising, so there is plenty of opportunity to grow and make your mark on this company.
Some of the other perks? Plenty of opportunities to learn and advance, comprehensive benefits and some great opportunities to give back through our foundation.
Job Type: Full-time
- Digital Marketing: 2 years (Required)