The Scrum Master’s role is to structure the team’s approach to defining system releases, features that make up those releases, estimated effort to produce those features and to track and report on the burndown and velocity of the team relative to those features for each sprint.
The Scrum Master will have to organize and lead the daily standup meetings ensuring accomplishments from the previous day and plan for the current day, align with the sprint deliverables as well as ensuring that any roadblocks are identified and removed.
We offer you:
- University Degree or equivalent experience
- 3 to 5 years of agile development experience (Certified Scrum Master an asset)
- 5 to 10 years of experience in a senior Project Management, IT Management, IT Sales or related roles.
- Familiarity with DevOps or Jira/Confluence
- Knowledge of process and data modeling
- Knowledge of the insurance industry or related service industry experience an asset.
- Very Good verbal and written communication skills (English, Spanish and French an asset);
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, internet, SQL, XML, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio and SharePoint
- Three weeks of vacation;
- An extensive benefit package that includes health, dental, life and travel insurance, as well as a retirement savings plan;
- A flexible and supportive work environment;
- A company wellness program that includes an onsite gym, opportunities to participate in fitness classes, discounts at local businesses as well as “lunch-and-learns” on various topics linked to health and wellness.