The Senior Field Manager will be responsible to oversee the Project Manager Team in the coordination, implementation and management of projects from commencement to close-out. They will oversee projects with a keen eye on safety, high quality, customer satisfaction, and profitability.
This position will define, acquire and direct the necessary resources for project teams, and develop detailed strategic goals and objectives. This position will network closely with the Plant Operations, Field Operations and Installations Managers, Planning teams and Senior Leadership.
· Responsible for the financial success of the project and managing the project within the prescribed budgets and forecasts.
· Identify concerns as early as possible and, alert management of possible risks or problems with the projects.
· Monitor the overall progress of the project on an ongoing basis and take corrective action here necessary.
· Prepare budgets, forecast and reduce risk through managing scope and contract change.
· Manage projects to ensure that implementation and related activities are carried out as defined by tendered scope of work.
· Continually review project progress and adjust parameters if necessary to steer the project to a successful completion.
· Budget management and systems tracking of multiple projects.
· Identify project risks, mitigate company exposure to them effectively and within the terms of both Prime and Sub contracts.
· Must have a college diploma or degree in related field and /or engineering technology, architecture, construction management
· 8-10 years min. experience as a Project Manager with hands on experience, knowledge and understanding of Glazing installation systems is required
· Certified PMP is preferred.
· Window Wall, Aluminum Windows, Glass Wall, Glazing, Aluminum Railings, Structural Steel, Facades, Curtain Wall experience preferred.
· Ability to accurately review shop drawings, AutoCAD experience preferred.
· Competence in standard Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook, PPT,
· Experience in financial analysis budgeting, forecasting and long-range planning
· Experience creating and implementing reports and procedures
· Strong leadership skills
· Ability to influence and collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders
· Ability to prioritize and work well with results by holding oneself accountable
· Takes initiatives and delivers on commitments
· Self-motivated, innovative and forward-thinking
· Advanced ability to effectively problem-solve, communicate (orally and in writing).
· Team player within a multi-disciplined team.
· Proven ability to mitigate and negotiate solutions to complex problems
· Excellent organization and project management skills, including the ability to multitask in a fast paced product development environment.
· Ability to facilitate presentations, meetings and report writing for stakeholder meetings.
· Strong written and verbal skills to communicate with all levels of the organization.
Job Type: Full-time