A well reputable Endoscopy Clinic in Mississauga is seeking an enthusiastic full time Receptionist to work in a challenging and fast paced environment.
The individual will be responsible for
- Greeting patients in a courteous and professional manner while verifying patient’ demographics.
- Answers incoming calls, takes and relays messages.
- Confirming patient’s appointments and update patients medical record in EMR.
- Schedule patients for follow up or procedures as required by the physicians
- Maintain patient flow at the front desk
- Fulfill whatever other duties are required from time to time
High School diploma or Medical Office Administration Diploma.
International Medical Graduates and candidate with Medical background will be preferred.
- Must have 2+ years’ experience as a medical receptionist (endoscopy experience preferred)
- Excellent in customer service, multi-tasking and computer skills (EMR experience preferred).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- MUST be able to process high volumes of work quickly, efficiently, and accurately
- MUST be self-motivated and able to work well in a team environment as well as independently.
Please forward your resume latest by July 6, 2020.
Job Type: Full-time
- Medical Secretary: 1 year (Preferred)