WE ARE HIRING IN-CAR DRIVING INSTRUCTORS!
Master Driving School (Master Drivers) is growing up and we are always looking for new members for our team. Master Driving School is run by experienced driving instructors. We wish to recruit certified in-car driving instructors who have a passion for training and truly desire to make a difference in the lives of the people we serve. You will be training people to drive safely and confidently in a relaxed, positive, and fun environment in Ontario. As a driving instructor, you need to have a lot of patience and understanding to get the most from your students.
Our mission is to ensure our students become confident and polite drivers who obey the rules of the road while maintaining the highest level of skilled driving excellence.
Our Certified In-car Driving Instructors must have:
1. In-car Driving Instructor Certification
2. A valid Ontario Driving Instructor’s Licence (MTO approved);
3. G Driver’s Licence
4. Driver Instructor Insurance Approval
5. A clean driving record for the last 3 years, provide an updated Police Criminal Records Check (PCRC) and Vulnerable Sector Check (VSC)
6. Vehicle Ownership; own vehicle in good condition with the brake peddle on the passenger side.
7. Ontario Car Safety Check Report
8. 5 images showing a dual brake pedal for the instructor, every side view of the instructor’s vehicle including the license plate.
Only those who meet the requirements for the position will be contacted.
Why choose Master Driving School?
Central Ontario (Greater Toronto Area) — from Burlington to Newmarket to Oshawa
Eastern Ontario — from Belleville and Peterborough to Bancroft and Smiths Falls to Ottawa and Hawkesbury
Northern Ontario — from Haliburton and Huntsville to Sudbury and Sault Ste. Marie to Thunder Bay and Kenora
Southern Ontario — from St. Catharines to London to Windsor
Western Ontario — from Orillia to Owen Sound to Stratford
If you would like to apply, please fill out the form on our website (https://masterdrivers.ca/career) and let us reach you to coordinate an online interview. Be aware of the required fields while filling the form.
Working hours: Flexible schedule. You will manage your own calendar via an online booking system.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual, Permanent
Salary: Ranging from $30 to $35 per hour based on experience
Part-time hours: 20-40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $30.00-$35.00 per hour
All customers and instructors are required to wear a mask during training.