Reason for Post :
Position Status :
Permanent- Full time
Work Shifts :
CIUSSS de l'Ouest-de-l’Île-de-Montréal
Job Territory :
Human Resources, Communications and Legal Affairs Directorate
Service :Reference number :
Number of days :Length of Assignment :Work Schedule :Salary :Number of positions available :
Job Category :
Public Relations and Communications (Information Officer, Comm. Technician, Webmaster, etc.)
Posting Start Date :
Posting End Date :
Reporting to the Communications Manager, you are fluent in digital communications and an experienced communications generalist. You will participate in the development of digital media and marketing strategies, and take part in projects to rebuild and migrate web and intranet sites. You will also provide strategic advice on deploying communications campaigns within the organization, and manage various digital environments including the website and intranet, digital displays, and social media. You will carry out activities to achieve organizational objectives and participate in the development and evaluation of the projects implemented.
- Develop digital and marketing strategies for campaigns
- Develop communication plans, content management plans, and digital publication (website, intranet, social media, digital displays, etc.)
- Write content suited to digital platforms
- Evaluate and analyze the performance of various digital media tools
- Develop, acquire, and update digital media tools and technologies
- Plan, manage, and facilitate social media networks.
- All other related tasks.
- Solid experience in writing for the online and social media content
- Web expertise: interface ergonomics, user experience, usability, accessibility, content architecture, etc.
- Experience in digital communication and familiarity with new trends in targeted communication
- Extensive knowledge of digital communication methods and methodologies, and proven experience with analytical and tracking tools (Google Analytics, SEO, SEM, Business Manager, etc.)
- Experience managing digital projects, the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver on deadline.
- Proven experience working with CMS (WordPress, Typo3, etc.)
- Bachelor degree in communication or a related field.
- Impeccable French and English (spoken and written)
- Good knowledge of CMS
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and summarize with accuracy and concision.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to respect tight deadlines and react quickly.
- Minimum of three years’ experience
- Knowledge of the health and social services network (an asset).
- Agency experience (an asset)
Are you autonomous, with a keen sense of organization, enthusiastic, and passionate about teamwork? This is a job for you!
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
The West Island of Montreal IHSSUC has a program for the access to equal employment and invites natives, visible minorities, women, and persons with disabilities to apply for positions. Persons with disabilities can share their special needs in relation to the selection process for the position requested to facilitate the study of their application.
If you are applying for a mobile device (smartphone, tablet), you will receive an acknowledgment email asking you to go update your CV for your application to be considered.